A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from this equipment. Eduard Esteve Riba uses the cookies detailed in the following table on this website:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not receive our content and services correctly.
- Analytical cookies (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users): if these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function without prejudice to the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website.
Third-party cookies: ANALYTICS (Google Analytics). Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, places visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used.
Purpose: Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a specific advertising campaign.
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- The browser settings; for example:
a) Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
b) Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
c) Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
d) Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– Los sistemas de opt-out específicos indicados en la tabla anterior respecto de la cookie que se trate (estos sistemas pueden conllevar que se instale en su equipo una cookie «de rechazo» para que funcione su elección de desactivación); o
- Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http: //www.ghostery.com/faq).